This is what I have done to uninstall the bloatware (especially the goat) in my Sony Z5 Compact SO-02h.
- On your phone: For Omakosa Remote Lock and Remote Initialization
Go to Settings>Lock Screen and Security>Deactive Device Administrator
If this is not done [Device Lock Policy Error] .
- Also enable developer options by tapping the Build Number for 7 times.
- Enable USB Debugging from the Developers Option
- On your Windows 10 PC: Download adb installer here;
- Go to the folder Platform Tools, click SHIFT and right click inside the folder.
- Choose Open PowerShell windows here
- To detect your Sony phones, type adb devices. Your devices should be detected. If not, try type .\adb devices
- Check your Sony phone for prompt to accept
- Then type adb shell (or .\adb shell)
- Copy all these code (and BEWARE AS THIS IS NOT REVERSIBLE. But can still the reset)